Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Guess they were "sick" during sex ed, huh?

Disclaimer: Ok, so this may smack of "Urban Legend" however, I saw the interview papers. Also, there's a point of science in here that I've done some research on and it is possible.
On with the show.

A good college buddy of mine ended up going to work for Social Services. At first she was dealing with welfare and the like, but has since moved to CPS (Child Protective Services). This is a story from her time with the welfare folks. A younger couple comes in with the following story as to why they are pregnant even though they promised not to because they can't take care of the many they have.

On your typical Friday/Saturday night Couple A and Couple B are on a double-date. Parked in a deserted parking lot. (I know, all you ladies want the digits of these Don Juans) Couple A is in the front seat having sex. Couple B is in the backseat just fooling around.

Couple A finished having sex. Dude A takes of his condom, flips it inside out, and gives it to Dude B to use for protection.

Guess who's baby Girl B is pregnant with?

Mhm. Again, I'm a creative dude. But I seriously am not warped enough to think of this! (ok, so maybe I am, but this time I didn't)

So, some questions:
1. How many of you have a buddy good enough that you'd want to use his broken-in, spunk covered condom? I have some awesome friends. Guys I'd trust with my life. I ain't touching NOTHING that is dripping.

2. Do you think this was the plan all along? And how did Guy B talk Girl B into going along with this?? I've met some damn good salesmen in my life, but this guy could sell Ray Charles artwork to Helen Keller!

3. Do you tell the kid? "Yeah, Jim Bob, (oh, come on, you KNOW that's an option for this kid's name based on the story) me and your momma got something to tell you..."

4. How did they get the message "Use a condom" but not the message "Use a NEW condom" Hell, I'm not even allowed to use the same plate at a buffet let alone a goo covered rubber.

5. We've all at least attempted to have sex in a car. But with an audience waiting for you to finish so they can use your condom? Talk about performance pressure!

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

This is exactly why people should have to get a license before they are allowed to breed.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Sarah- As a teacher, all I will say is AMEN SISTA!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger KyuBall said...

I would've commented earlier today, but I was eating lunch when I started to read this. It had ranch dressing on it...it literally curdled in my mouth.

BTW - Thanks for the lead, it has been properly KyuBalled.

One last thing, as a trick of fate, the word verification for my comment is "SAKKFAU" or Sakk Fa U...sack for you. Now, I must go throw up.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funniest one yet...now i'm gonna think of used condoms every time i got to a buffet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home