Friday, October 14, 2005

I am Cheers

This has been kicking around in my head for about 2 weeks now. Inside my head is a very dangerous place for any thought to be.
On with the show.
—--------
I am all the characters from Cheers (ok, most of them). Follow me here.
Norm: Greeted warmly when I enter 106th. I usually don't even have to tell the waitress what I want...she just asks to be professional.
Cliff: Obvious. More useless info in my head than any one human being should be allowed to posses. Roughly the same dating record too. My one advantage is that I don't still live with mama.
Woody: Small town boy, trying to make it in the big city. I'd claim his naivete, but this isn't meant to be a farce.
Carla: Oh come on. Can anyone say "biting sarcasm"?
Coach: Perpetually confused. Check.
Sam: The lovable loser. Once a decent athlete...and like him, my athletic prowess grows with each retelling.
Frasier: Way too smart for my own good. Although I'm not into cardigans or fine wine (Thunderbird suits me just fine)
Diana, Rebecca, Lillith: Sorry, this is where this little analogy of mine falls apart. Suggestions welcomed.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger KyuBall said...

You forgot Carla's husband. Yeah, I've seen you in Stupid Drunk phase, it's real close that only without the noticable 5 o'clock shadow.

And Diana? Well, you do have a knack for being dramatic.

Rebecca and Lilith? There's just not enough bitch in you. Now...some of your ex-girlfriends...but, that's a story for you to tell...not me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home