Friday, October 14, 2005

Dinner with 5 people

The Indystar recently ran a quick article about who NASCAR star Tony Stewart would have dinner with if he got to choose any five people (Pope John Paul II, AJ Foyt, Kid Rock, Tara Reid, and his mom)

Bending the rules a just bit, here's my list with an annotation as to why I chose each one.
(in no order)

1. Hong Kong Phooey. C'mon. Any dog who can use a file cabinet to change into a crime fighter has got to earn your respect. And who wouldn't want the Phooeymobile?! (I know, I know...Spot the cat did all the real work, but he didn't have a cool karate outfit)

2. Harry Potter. Ya, I know. But dude! Just ONE spell is all I'm asking for. Just one! I don't really care which one it is! Ya, the invisibility cloak would be nice too.

3. Charles "Pete" Paddock. For those in the know, no explanation needed. For those that aren't: a man among men. The only man I ever knew who could rip you a new one and you'd leave his office feeling better about yourself. My first menor. "Kids don't grow up, they just get bigger bodies." "Go Hoosiers."

4. Muhammed Ali. Just to shake his hand would be great! I'd love to meet the man who is light years above today's pro athletes with trash talk...AND could back it up! Not only could he throw some smack around, he was funny!!

5. Anna Kornikova. Hot hot hot!! Ok, I know she's married, BUT! I didn't get my fair shot. If, after meeting me, she still wants Enrique...at least I'll have eaten w/ Anna...preferably at the "Y"!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger KyuBall said...

There's always the new chick...Maria Sharapova. I don't think she's married yet. You may have a chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home